...or maybe it's my inability to sleep?
This is just I. || Things I find interesting, things I do, things I read, things I eat, things I hate, things that go bump in the night, things with stars, things with no stars upon thars. || It's a crafty, full, soapy box; and I'm wearing handmade, slippery socks.

2.09.2011

Today's free clip art: Old time travel and vintage posters, luggage labels, automobile and tire posters, food labels

Click on picture to view and download largest size image. All images are royalty- and copyright-free.


Italy, Turkey, Greece, full page, and Greece sample



United States, postcards, 1939 New York World's Fair, full page and New York postcard sample



Automobile and tire posters, full page and Bugatti sample



Food labels and posters, full page and Biscuits & Chocolat Delacre sample


Images are royalty- and copyright-free from Dover Publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment