...or maybe it's my inability to sleep?
This is just I. || Things I find interesting, things I do, things I read, things I eat, things I hate, things that go bump in the night, things with stars, things with no stars upon thars. || It's a crafty, full, soapy box; and I'm wearing handmade, slippery socks.

4.10.2011

Free clip art: Medieval designs and ornaments, gods and demons, Renaissance floral designs, knight vs. samurai, Jost Amman's Renaissance woodcuts

Click on the royalty-/copyright-free image to view and download the largest size.


Medieval designs and ornaments clip art, pillars, Medieval mazes, Medieval arches, Medieval building.


Gods and demons clip art, full page and full-size samples.


Renaissance floral designs.


Knight vs. Samurai, knights, full page and full-size samples.


Jost Amman's Renaissance woodcuts.




Copyright-/royalty-free from Dover Publications.

1 comment: