...or maybe it's my inability to sleep?
This is just I. || Things I find interesting, things I do, things I read, things I eat, things I hate, things that go bump in the night, things with stars, things with no stars upon thars. || It's a crafty, full, soapy box; and I'm wearing handmade, slippery socks.

2.15.2011

A few great quotes from my friends

"I'm sick of following my dreams.  I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later."
                    -- Mitch Hedberg


"Everything is important.  Either that, or nothing is.  I prefer the former."
                    -- Jim Henson 


"We see with our eyes.  We know with our hearts.  Outside... Inside."
                    -- Jim Henson 


"Suppose it is within a gate which open is open at the hour of closing summer that is to say it is so."
                    -- Gertrude Stein


"Certainly glittering is handsome and convincing."
                    -- Gertrude Stein 


"We speak little if not egged on by vanity."
                    -- François de la Rochefoucauld


"As though anything could be more unfortunate than a man ruled by his imagination."
                    -- Gaius Plinius Secundus AKA Pliny the Elder


"Always be a poet, even in prose."
                    -- Charles Baudelaire


"I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams."
                    -- from Hamlet, William Shakespeare


"There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception."
                    -- Aldous Huxley

No comments:

Post a Comment