...or maybe it's my inability to sleep?
This is just I. || Things I find interesting, things I do, things I read, things I eat, things I hate, things that go bump in the night, things with stars, things with no stars upon thars. || It's a crafty, full, soapy box; and I'm wearing handmade, slippery socks.

2.04.2011

Mighty Moose necklace | $8

$8.00
Handmade by Leah Angstman


Holy hipster, this ain't your grandma's moose anymore, Toto!

This awesome dangly retro necklace is a one- of- a- kind design by Leah Angstman, made from a refurbished metal ornament.  Simple, but amazingly eye-catching, Mighty Moose goes with most anything and adds just the right amount of "Yeah-I'm-serious-but-casual, fun-but-charmingly-elegant, and simple-enough-to-require-one-of-a-kind-designs... What do you mean that's high maintenance?" to your everyday or business wear.

Mighty Moose is a cut and bent piece of thin copper-like metal, 3 3/4" W x 3 1/2" H x 1/8" D, connected with a jump ring onto an antiqued-brass-style 36" chain.  Links can be removed from chain for a shorter necklace, but hey! long is in!





Made with loving, glue-covered hands just for the one person who needs that perfect stylish ironic piece of flair.  Could that be you?  Snatch it up quickly because there's only one!



$8 (+$4 US shipping; $7 out-of-US shipping)

Paypal to alt[dot]current[at]gmail[dot]com,

or send cash, check, MO made out to Angstman Arts to Alternating Current, PO Box 183, Palo Alto CA 94302 USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment