...or maybe it's my inability to sleep?
This is just I. || Things I find interesting, things I do, things I read, things I eat, things I hate, things that go bump in the night, things with stars, things with no stars upon thars. || It's a crafty, full, soapy box; and I'm wearing handmade, slippery socks.

2.04.2011

When Doves Cry retro necklace | $8

$8.00
Handmade by Leah Angstman

Holy bling, Batman!  This necklace will, indeed, make you cry; it's that cool!  This one-of-a-kind necklace was made by Leah Angstman from a refurbished vintage ornament.

The dove is probably 10 or 20 years old, made of plastic, 3 1/4" W x 3 1/2" H x 1 1/2" D, with slightly weathered edges of natural wear that give it a unique vintage feel.  The original ribbon is still perfectly intact and has been trimmed and fixed with fray-stopper for preservation and continued wearing ability.  Connected with a jump ring to an antiqued-brass-style 24" chain.  Links can be removed from the chain for a shorter necklace, but hey! long is in!

 



This is a serious necklace... for not- so- serious people.  I'll bet Prince wants one right now... so you'd better hurry!  Cuz there's only one!

$8 (+$4 US shipping; $7 out-of-US shipping)

Paypal to alt[dot]current[at]gmail[dot]com, or send cash, check, MO made out to Angstman Arts to Alternating Current, PO Box 183, Palo Alto CA 94302 USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment